So much is going on right now with trying to buy a house. It’s been crazy. I feel like I need one more of me just to look for houses. We put in offer #2 today as we did not get the house we put an offer in last weekend. We’ll see how that goes. Currently the number one pet peeve in my life are people with loads and loads of cash. But that’s not really a pet peeve. But seriously, we are competing against offers that are 50% and 100% cash. Crazy. But as for a real list of pet peeves…
- People saying “Eboli”. More often I hear this than the correct way of saying it, “Ebloa”. I think people are confusing “ebloa” with E. Coli and combining them into one word. It’s annoying. Good news though, we all have a zero percent chance at catching the Eboli virus. It doesn’t exist.
- People who eat loudly. Drives me insane. INSANE.
- Poor cell phone manners. Good manners would include: not walking into a room while on the phone and excusing your self before answering the phone if in the presence/talking to someone else concurrently.
- People who don’t know when to stop talking. Conversations are a two-way street. At least the good ones are.
- Annoying “blessed” facebook posts. Gone are the days when people could communicate with each other on facebook. It’s turned into a dumping ground for bragging.
That is all for now. My brain is mush from house shopping.